What are you doing this weekend? Got any plans? Well don't miss out on Artisanal LA happening Saturday and Sunday (October 23&24th) Downtown LA in the historic Cooper Building!
Artisanal LA will feature of 75 local vendors. Guests get to sample delectable nibles, sip on spirits and teas, observe cooking demonstrations and even participate in crafts. This is a rare chance to sample some of LA's finest vendors from baked goods, chocolates, teas, oils, pickles and more.
I've got my cash ready and I'm excited to stock up on some goodies. Some of the vendors I'm really looking forward to loading up on goodies from include BakeLab (I'm stocking up on chocolate chip cookies, snowballs and more!), Perishable Pickle Shop (I can't wait to get my hands on some bacon jam) and Backwards Bee Keepers (honey of course gotta support those hard working honey bees). I will be there on Sunday so if you see me say hello!
Tickets are $10 with advance purchase and $15 at the door. I'm GIVING AWAY a pair of tickets because I really really don't want you to miss out! Just leave me a comment below telling me why you want to check out Artisanal LA and be sure to leave an email address AND/OR tweet to me @LetMeEatCake i want tickets to @ArtisanalLA. You have until Wednesday evening to get those comments and tweets in!
You admission gets you:
• Hosted beverages from Honest Tea, Dry Soda, Function and Bonadea
• Local craft beer and organic spirits tasting (21+)
• One-of-a-kind tote bag for the first 1000 attendees
• Workshops and cool handmade activities
• Family friendly arts & crafts
• Great speakers and chef demos
• Giveaways all weekend long
• Souvenir copy of our vendor directory
• Unlimited re-entry all weekend long
• DJ Bryan Davidson setting the mood
• Seedlings from Pitchfork’s Mud Baron to inspire your inner urban farmer
• Shopping from more than 75 local, craft vendors!
• Donation based gift wrap hosted by Uncouth Gourmands benefiting the LA Regional Food Bank
• Partial proceeds benefit LAUSD Edible School Garden Programs
The Cooper Building
860 S. Los Angeles St.
11th Floor Penthouse
Downtown L.A., CA 90014